Campus Information

Good Elementary

Campus History

Originally built in 1956, the school is named for Rex E. Good, a descendant of the Good family of pioneers who first came to Carrollton in the early 1900’s. For many years, Good operated the gin at the corner of Interstate 35 and West Third Street in downtown Carrollton. Good’s family once owned the land on which the school now stands. The original building was torn down in the summer of 2012. A new building was constructed during the 2011-2012 school year. The new R. E. Good Elementary School building opened for the 2012-13 school year